- The Peoples Act Of Love.
- How You Do... What You Do: Create Service Excellence That Wins Clients For Life.
- Some theorems concerning properly irregular cyclomatic fields.
- Account Options.
- Criminology; a sociological introduction by Carrabine, Eamonn author.
- Developments in Language Theory: 5th International Conference, DLT 2001 Wien, Austria, July 16–21, 2001 Revised Papers.
- SOFSEM97: Theory and Practice of Informatics: 24th Seminar on Current Trends in Theory and Practice of Informatics Milovy, Czech Republic, November 22–29, 1997 Proceedings?
More information about this seller Contact this seller. Add to Basket.
- Grounded Consequence for Defeasible Logic.
- Criminology: A Sociological Introduction;
- Understanding Spelling.
- Criminology : A Sociological Introduction - heartbamascero.gq.
- Criminology A Sociological Introduction, 2nd Edition - Research Repository.
- Criminology, A Sociological Introduction by Eamonn Carrabine | | Booktopia.
- Criminology: A Sociological Introduction!
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1.
- Account Options;
Condition: Used; Good. All orders are dispatched as swiftly as possible!
Sign up to our newsletter
Buy with confidence!. Seller Inventory mon Seller Inventory Condition: Good. Satisfaction Guaranteed! Book is in Used-Good condition. Pages and cover are clean and intact. Used items may not include supplementary materials such as CDs or access codes.
May show signs of minor shelf wear and contain limited notes and highlighting. Shows some signs of wear, and may have some markings on the inside.
Seller Inventory GRP Ships from the UK. Former Library book.
Criminology: A Sociological Introduction. Seller Rating:.
Available From More Booksellers. Access the eBook. Open eBook in new window.
Criminology : a sociological introduction / Eamonn Carrabine [et al.] - Details - Trove
Please log in to set a read status. Setting a reading intention helps you organise your reading. You can filter on reading intentions from the list , as well as view them within your profile. Setting up reading intentions help you organise your course reading. It makes it easy to scan through your lists and keep track of progress.
Here's an example of what they look like:. Your reading intentions are also stored in your profile for future reference. To set a reading intention, click through to any list item, and look for the panel on the left hand side:.