Be the first to write a review.
Fler böcker av Lepage Jean-Denis G G Lepage
Add to Wishlist. Ships in 5 to 6 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
French Fortifications, 1715-1815 : An Illustrated History
Industry Reviews "splendid Introduction p. All Rights Reserved. In Stock. The Art of War Collins Classics.
- French Fortifications, 1715-1815: An Illustrated History.
- All Power to the Councils!: A Documentary History of the German Revolution of 1918-1919.
- Jean-Denis G. G. Lepage: List of Books by Author Jean-Denis G. G. Lepage?
- Whats Your God Language?: Connecting with God through Your Unique Spiritual Temperament (Nine Spiritual Temperaments--How Knowing Yours Can Help You).
- Product description!
The Art Of War. The Art of War Chinese Binding. On War Penguin Classics. Australian Bushrangers Men-at-Arms. The Secret World History of Intelligence. Stategy in the Contemporary World.
This book describes and illustrates French fortifications from the death of Louis XIV to the fall of Napoleon , focusing particularly on the Napoleonic era. After an historical background, it covers the heritage of the Ancien Regime with the important contributions of Vauban the bastioned defense , Gribeauval's reforms in artillery, and Montalembert's innovations.
Chapters explore the style of Napoleonic fortifications, siege warfare, artillery and engineering corps, as well as the Napoleonic achievements in France, Italy, German and the Netherlands, including projects that were planned but never completed. Historian, writer and illustrator Jean-Denis G. Lepage is the author of numerous books.
Contextual Navigation Menu
He lives in Groningen, Netherlands. Convert currency. Add to Basket. Book Description Condition: New.jenkins.double-eye.com/bautismo-primera-resurreccin.php
Seller Inventory n. More information about this seller Contact this seller.
Book Description McFarland, Condition: New. Language: English. Brand new Book.
Jean-Denis Lepage books and biography | Waterstones
After an historical background, it covers the heritage of the Ancient Regime with the important contributions of Vauban the bastioned defense , Gribeauval's reforms in artillery, and Montalembert's innovations. Chapters explore the style of Napoleonic fortifications, siege warfare, artillery and engineering corps, as well as the Napoleonic achievements in France, Italy, German and the Netherlands, including both projects that were realized and those that were never completed.
- Formal power series, systems of meromorphic ODEs!
- French Fortifications, An Illustrated History by Jean-Denis G.G. Lepage.
- Navigation menu?
Included are nearly line drawings of historic fortifications. Seller Inventory BTE Condition: Brand New.
- Changing Labour Markets, Welfare Policies and Citizenship.
- The Life of Saul Bellow: To Fame and Fortune, 1915-1964?
- French Fortifications, 1715-1815.
- Jean-Denis Lepage!
- Coaching und Supervision.
- OFarrells Law;
- Marvel Comics: The Untold Story!
In Stock. Seller Inventory Never used!.